Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday is Poetry Day

Blissful Chaos

Blissful chaos
you set in motion
never knowing
that one click away
was Me.
Routines shattered gladly
trails of stagnation
lost in the void of loneliness
falling further behind.

So I decided I was gonna make each day of the week something special: Sunday will be poetry day. Today this is one I wrote. :) Don't be too harsh on me now.

I spoke too soon about the nice weekend. Last night had to be one of the worst since we brought Lyanna home from the hospital. She has decided that she is only going to sleep 30 minutes to an hour at a time. Then she is going to wake up and scream for 30 minutes before going back to sleep. Thank goodness I have such a great husband. He got up with both of them this morning and let me sleep in some.

Ugh....babies are so hard sometimes! I don't know how single moms do it. I would lose it totally...but it wasn't so hard when it was just Kenzie. Two babies is definitely harder to deal with on a daily basis.

Needless to say we Did NOT get up and go to church today. I didn't even get out of my pj's til around 3 I think. But I did do my exercise! Yay for me!

No comments: