Friday, March 24, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

I should have saved something from yesterday to write about today. I don't feel like I have much to talk about this evening. We are going to have some landscaping done on the yard. It will be where we have a huge steep embankment on the side of the house. It will look nice and will incorporate the fish pond into the design. I can't wait! The guy came by today and said they will probably get working on it next Wednesday!! I will have some flower beds and a place to plant some veggies this summer, YAY!!

Brad is happy because he won't have to kill himself trying to mow the steep hill. Which also makes me happy because I don't have to sit inside wondering if he's flipped the mower every time he mows. It's a win win situation. We are just considering it our anniversary present to each other.

Oh wow, I got both girls to go to bed at THE SAME TIME!!! The Fisher Price Aquarium crib thingys that hook on the side and play music and have the little fish that go round and round....are AWESOME!! I can turn them on in both girls' cribs and it seems to just hypnotize them. They are out in 5 minutes with no crying! Whoo hooo!



No comments: