Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Milestones


Lyanna sat up all by herself for the 1st time today!!! She was so cute when she did it. She was playing with this ball on her blanket and the next thing I knew she was sitting up, banging on it with her little hand. She is getting so close to crawling it's not even funny. Probably just a matter of days now. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth..she can move backwards but can't seem to get going forwards. I call it "crawdadding".

Kenzie is the little verbal sponge. You can tell her anything and she will repeat it..which is kind of scary at times. Usually she will have the name of something down after saying it twice. It's amazing how fast she learns. Her newest "cute" thing to say is "WASUP", and she uses it at the appropriate time. As in: Hey Daddy, wassss up? Brad nearly lost it when she said it to him for the first time.

That's the update on the girls....moving on..

So, it's officially the second full day of spring. It has snowed all day today. Stayed in and played with the girls. Didn't do anything special... did some emailing back and forth with some friends. That's about it. Got me thinking about some things:

Why do some people feel like it is their right and privledge to tell others how to do things? Why do they feel they have the right to criticize and judge others? I just don't understand it. A complete and utter stranger will come up to you and tell you that you are an embarassment and rude. *this wasn't to me, just to clear that up right now* Or they will tell you how you should be taking care of your children...this is according to their way of thinking. Heaven knows if it's not done their way it's got to be wrong. As long as no one is getting hurt shouldn't be a problem right?.....I dunno some people are just not happy if they can't complain about something..and some people are just not happy.


*sigh* I want a peanut butter/hot fudge sundae from Sonic.......

1 comment:

sherryandkaty said...

WTG Lyanna! Yeah, she'll crawl any day now.

Some days, I'm glad Katy doesn't talk yet, other days, I really wish she would tell me what she wants!

People are that way because they're rude, and their momma's didn't teach them better to mind their own business.

I want an Oreo Blast. Shall I call Sonic and place the order? Maybe we can get your brothers to go get them, and tell us how good they were!