I was tagged by several folks to fill out this "4" survey. I gave the honors of first tagger
to Diner Girl, but it could have been E-Dog or Bernie.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant Manager at a Converse Outlet Store
2. Waitress at "Shorty Small's" in Little Rock, AR. If you are from Central Arkansas you know this restaurant.
3. Clerk at a mom and pop drug store
4. Secondary English teacher
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version "lil gurl")
2. A Knight's Tale (see this post)
3. To Kill A Mockingbird
4. Star Wars: Episode 1: A New Hope
Four places I have lived:
1. Stuttgart, AR
2. Conway, AR
3. Little Rock, AR
4. Marietta, OH
Four T.V. shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. Andy Griffith
4. Days of Our Lives (leave me alone, at least it's not reality t.v.)
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Destin, Florida
2. Washington D.C.
3. Cozumel, Mexico
4. New York, New York
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Various Blogs (see my links)
2. Yahoo (mail, groups, games)
3. E-bay (I'm looking for my kid's birthday presents)
4. Evernight (a game I used to play but just go and read the forums now for funzies)
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Potatoes: pretty much any way you can cook them
3. White wedding cake
4. Momma's fried pork chops and gravy
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a Cruise Boat in the Caribbean
2. On a beach with the waves lapping at my toes while I sit and enjoy a fu fu drink with umbrellas or some such embellishments on top.
3. Sitting by the "bonfire" at Matt and Jessica's on a cool fall evening in Arkansas.
4. Eating a huge family dinner at my grandmother's house on a Sunday afternoon after church, with my whole family there and happy.
Four places I'd love to visit:
2. The Eastern Caribbean
3. The Grand Canyon
Four foods I don't like:
2. Strawberry Cake
3. Coconut Shavings (I like coconut flavor)
Four People I am tagging who I think will respond:
4. I don't have a clue...if you aren't on my list and respond post me a message!