Friday, April 28, 2006

Yummy for the Lips and Yummy for the Eyes


Today is not Thursday but I'm going to talk about food anyway. I'm going to tell you about my new favorite chips. Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips.

They are awesome! Probably not that great for the diet, but they have all natural ingredients and are mostly organic. Clicky on the pic to find out all about the company who makes them and their products.

Mmmm Mmmm, yummy for the tummy! Who knew that Taro, Yuca, Sweet Potato, Ruby root Veggies, Batata, and Parsnips could taste so good? Who knew that some of them existed?

So...anyway, that's the food for today. Try them, they may cost a little more but are definitely worth it. Look for them in your local grocery store. At my store they are in the organic section.

I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time last night. It was awesome! Brad bought it for me because he knows I like Heath Ledger. Isn't that so sweet of him. How many husbands would buy their wife a movie because she thinks the lead actor is a "hottie"? The story was so good. Probably one of the saddest, most moving love stories I have seen. It ranks right up there with The Notebook. I was a mess by the end of the movie. I totally understand why a lot of people who have a homophobia wouldn't be able to watch the movie and why it sparked so much controversy. It's really too bad some people can't see past that, because the story itself is so strong. I'm not going to go into it here in case you haven't seen it, and want to. I have a hard time with the fact that Heath Ledger didn't win Best Actor for his portrayel of Ennis. What a difficult role to play. He did such a good job of making that character real and believable. Of course like I said, I think he's a hottie and I'm probably biased. He was looking hot in this one, but I have to say, I'm more partial to him in "A Knight's Tale". I don't know what do you think?















Brokeback......................................................or....................A Knight's Tale?

Notice I found a better pic of him in the second movie. Hee hee!

No comments: