Monday, August 07, 2006

Cool Piccys


Something I saw on Diner Girls Blog and HAD to try out for myself.

Go to Google. Click on the images option. Then, when you're in the Google images search box, search for the things listed below and post one of the photos that comes up on the first page of search results.


1. The town where you were born and/or spent the majority of your time before you turned 18. (don't use quotation marks in your search, just city and state)

Stuttgart, Arkansas (it is known as the Rice and Duck Capital of the World)




2. The town where you currently reside:

Marietta, Ohio (I thought this was very pretty)


3. Your name: first and last, with no quotation marks: (yeah sure this is me the beauty queen, Ha!)

4. Your maternal grandmother's name:


5. Your paternal grandmother's name:

For some reason I can't get any of these pictures to load now...so I will add them later..dumb ole blogger picture uploading thingy...grumble grumble....

6. Your favorite food:

7. Your favorite drink:

8. Your favorite smell:

9. Your favorite song:

No comments: