Thursday, November 06, 2008

Post # 201!!! Yes, I missed 200 yesterday!

So yeah, I have offically made 200 posts. It has only taken me 3 years.... My first post was on Nov. 19, 2005. At the time I had a 15 month old and an almost 3 month old....hard to believe.
I was still struggling terribly with post-partem anxiety, and started blogging to try and do a little cathartic writing. It seemed to have helped.
I've learned alot about myself, others, and blogging in these 3 years. I've learned what not to write and what you can get away with. I've made some cool blogworld friends along the way.
My favvy people I have met through blogging would have to be: Ian, Diner Girl and Bernie. Thanks for sticking with me and reading all my crazy ramblings!
My first comment was from one of my former students, Nickey. She is a very cool person and I love when I have the time to chat with her. I am so proud of her and her accomplishments so far in life. And, hopefully I had a little bit of a hand in helping her get there.
I have my brother, my best friend from college, and one of my friends from back in Little Rock on my list over there --->

In honor of this momentous occasion I am going to put up a few links to some of my favorite past posts. Enjoy!

My ALL TIME FAVORITE! (in three parts)

"Bats: Part 1"

"Bats: Part 2"

"Bats: A Disclaimer"

"Weird Thoughts"

"Lunch with Friends and Movie Musings"

"So Much to Write about Today"

"Thinking Way too Hard"

"30 Years and Going Strong: The Force is Strong in this One"



I was gonna put 10 posts up but only really found 8 that I liked alot... if any of you have one you liked better, let me know!

1 comment:

elizinashe said...

So good to see you back! You know my fave post are the bat stories! Those were fantastic! Loved the girl's pics in the leaves. :) Wish I could have been buried in the leaves with them!
Much love to you!
Leahe