Sunday, September 09, 2007

First Weekend for NFL 2007!!

Whoo hoo! Football season has started! I LOVE Pro football and laying on the couch on Sunday afternoon and watching and just being lazy.



I love playing Fantasy too! As promised to Ian: here is my 2007 Fantasy Draft...subject to change as the season progresses:



The 2007 Dogtowne Ladybugs



QB: Drew Brees

WR: Anquan Boldin

WR: Reggie Brown

RB: Steven Jackson

TE: Benjamin Watson

FLEX: Brandon Jacobs

FLEX: Jamal Lewis

K: Josh Scobee

D: Chris Hope

D: Kerry Rhodes

D: Aaron Kampman



BENCH: Santana Moss

BENCH: Ben Roethlisberger

BENCH: Ron Dayne

BENCH: Marty Booker

BENCH: Tony Scheffler

BENCH: Justin Miller


It is not such a bad team, but I am soooo losing this week. BLEH! My guys just didn't perform this weekend....I'll crack the whip, bust some assess and get them back in shape for next weekend!

No comments: