Friday, September 14, 2007

Flash Back Friday Returns....With a new twist.

I haven't done a Flashback Friday in a long time. The reason behind that being: no one has given me any dates to flashback to. So.....I decided to revamp the idea. I've noticed a lot of bloggers have Photo Friday. I didn't want to really copy that, but I'll take it a little further and combine the two.

I will now have Flashback Photo Friday. I promise, to the best of my ability, to have some sort of photo from the past to share with you on Fridays. If you want to participate in this with me, just leave me a comment about it. Here's the rules... You have to have a photo from the past. Can be your past, someone else's past, something you saw, something you think is intersting..etc. but it has to be from the past. Would be nice to have a paragraph to go with it, explaining what it is, or why it has meaning to you.

So...without further ado I give you my first FLASHBACK PHOTO:




This is me in New Orleans, with a beer and a whole big bucket of crawdaddies! Yes, I am in the French Quarter and this was just moments before those little mud bugs were thrown into a big pot of boiling water with some seasoning, corn, and potatoes....tossed onto a plate, and then eaten by ME! Yummy for the tummy!

This was March 2003, hanging out in the Big Easy before leaving on our marriage/honeymoon cruise.....

Oh here's me sucking some head.

No comments: