Monday, September 10, 2007

Clue



I guess what immediately comes to mind when I hear or see the word "clue" is, of course, the board game. I spent many a rainy afternoon or late night playing this game with my friends and/or family. I liked being Professor Plum...I think because the piece was purple, and he looked smart on the picture....My mom was always Ms. Scarlett..wonder what that says about her personality? Wouldn't that be an interesting quiz type thingy. What does your favorite Clue piece say about you....hmmmmmmmm....


Looky what I found! I took the quiz and wouldn't you know it...I got Prof. Plum. Too freaking funny!



Which Clue character are you?




The other thing that comes to mind is Sherlock Holmes and my little brother Daniel. I am a crazy mad reader. I can NOT ever get enough to read, or enough time to read what I want. I like reading mysteries....good mysteries. I enjoy a nice Sherlock Holmes story. They make you think and most of the time they are a little bit creepy too. Daniel likes Sherlock Holmes stories too. He even went so far as to dress as Sherlock Holmes at Halloween once. I think....I have a picture of him dressed up....he also collects pipes. I wonder if his love of Sherlock Holmes led to his eccentric hobby




1 comment:

Sandee said...

Great job. Sorry I missed you yesterday. :)