Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday and I am once again sooooo far behind!


Well happy Thursday all. Once again I have neglected this blog to the point it's almost rediculous. BUT I have a good excuse this time. Our computer crashed and we had to reboot the hard drive. I HATE doing that. Now I have to go out and find all my software for all the stuff I do and re- download it. Such a pain in the butt...

This past weekend was my 36th birthday. It was an okay weekend. Brad and I had Friday night alone. We went out to the hanger and washed the airplane. It was nice and sunny and we had a good time, although my arms and legs were hurting after that. Then we went out to eat at the Brewery. YUMMY! There was a whole lot of festivities downtown this weekend because of the 4th and the place was packed. There was also a wedding party/ rehearsal dinner taking up the whole back of the restaurant which was interesting. Brad and I got some good people watching in.


Sunday was the birthday. Brad did so well on the gifts this year. I got an i-pod shuffle, a pair of Tevas, a new movie to watch, and a new Vampire book to read. I was really excited about the i-pod but now I have to go and download some tunes. The shoes kick much ass as well. Tevas have got to be the most comfortable sandal in the universe. You put them on and it's like walking on clouds. I can't believe there is only one place around here that sells them. Craziness.

The Fourth of July was nice...rainy..but nice. We had our church pic nic. Not many folks showed up because of the weather, but it was fun. Kenzie ran and ran and ran. She has more boo boos now than she has had since she was born. She is the runningest fool ever. I was exhausted from chasing her around and carrying the baby at the same time. After the pic nic we took the girls over to Grandma and Grandpas and had a nice evening at home. Went out to watch the fireworks at 10 and found the perfect spot to park and watch.

Been cleaning up around the house today. My parents are going to be here tomorrow sometime and are staying for a whole week. I'm looking forward to having more help with the girls and just getting to spend some time with my family, I miss them lots and lots. Can't wait for them to get here.

I am working on the 100 day novel challenge. I am so far behind though because of the computer crashing I don't know if I am going to make it. I'm going to have to have a couple of totally inspirational days for it to work. Bleh!!! When I get myself more organized I will post what I have written and linky to it. Is supposed to be suspense/horror type story..we'll see where it goes.


The garden is kicking much ass. But..there will be no pictures of the awesome broccoli...I am learning, I am learning.... I didn't harvest it soon enough and it bloomed. So disappointing..but I have three other plants to perfect my timing.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Well, heck! Happy Birthday, LeeAndra!

You'll do great on the challenge. And it's nice to see a blog update. ;)

I