Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oooo A new Meme!!

So I saw this one on E-dog's blog and I am going to do it. I didn't even read through the whole thing I just copy/pasted cause I am kinda bored and the hubby is watching some really stupid movie on T.V. "Soul Plane", if you haven't seen it, you aren't missing much.

1. The book nearest me: I am desperately looking around for a book......the one that was downstairs here on the desk I carried upstairs yesterday, I think...so...my daughter's Baby Einstein book: "Who Lives In the Pond". A delightful tale about Tadpole and his friends he meets as he swims around his pond looking for his mom.

2. Stretch our your left arm, what do you touch? A "One Step Ahead" magazine. Describes itself as: Thoughtfully Selected Products to help with baby...every step of the way!

3. Last thing watched on television? In Cold Blood: Started it last night but didn't get to finish, I was too tired and had to go to bed.

4. Without looking, what time is it? 10 p.m.

5. What is the actual time? 10:04..damn I'm good!

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? The television*that stupid movie* and the air purifier upstairs.

7. When did you last step outside? Hrmmm...probably around 8:30. I took Lyanna out to walk in the grass.

8. Before this survey what did you look at? I was reading my brother's blog: Terhune's Tangent

9. What are you wearing? A green Grateful Dead t-shirt and cut off jeans

10. Did you dream last night? Yep, sure did and it was a good one!

11. When did you last laugh? About 15 minutes ago while rocking my daughter to go to sleep.

12. What is on the walls in the room?Sheesh..pictures: A floral, needlepoint my mom made, landscape, calendar..etc... I'm in the kitchen there is way too much crap in here on the walls.

13. Seen anything weird lately? Not that I can think of right now...

14. What do you think of this quiz? It's decent enough to waste some time on.

15. What is the last film you saw? Started "In Cold Blood" last night. Actually finished: Crash. Gone to see at the movie theatre: "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith". Don't laugh..yes it's actually been that long.

16. Tell me something we don't know. Coffee makes me physically ill...It's a tragedy cause I love it.

17. If you could change one think about the world, what would you do? One think? Think? That is almost impossible to answer...there are too many thinks I would change.

18. Do you like to dance? I absolutely LOVE to dance. I took ballet, tap, and Jazz for 11 years. I used to go "clubing" 3 - 4 nights a week. Hrrmmm...wonder how much weight I could lose if I started doing that again.....

19. George Bush? Redneck bully

20. Imagine your first child is a girl. She is and I love her dearly!

21. Imagine your first child is a boy. He would be an awful cute boy.

23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Welcome, welcome! Ya'll sure took your time getting here.

24. 6 people who will do this quiz. Anyone who bothers to take the time to read my blog and has one themselves?

No comments: