Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm CRRRRAAAZZZYYYY!!!

Not too much going on. At least I don't think there is. I went to the ob/gyn today. Everything is good she says. I have to go for my first mammogram in 3 months. I am a "mature" woman now, so says the nurse...whatever. Lyanna went to the doctor on Tuesday for her 4 month check up and shots. She weighs 14 pounds now. She is getting so big!!!

I'm still not getting good sleep at night. Lyanna wakes up every 2 hours wanting to eat. I've tried to put her back down without eating but she's not having it...it sucks very much cause I'm tired as hell. I'm still doing my workouts everyday and eating on my diet...I don't think it's working yet. According to the home scale I've lost almost 5 lbs. According the doctor's office scale I've lost 1. Sheesh!!!!

I go to the psychiatrist tomorrow...see if he wants me to start taking drugs for my post partem depression/anxiety. I'm feeling much better as time goes by, but I don't want to feel these anxious episodes...almost panic attacks anymore. That's not me! I used to be this totally outgoing person, I loved to go places and meet new people and just go out. Now I get freaked out if I have to leave the house most times....ugh! I hate feeling like that.

I just need to find my identity again. It's gotten lost and tied up with the babies and diapers and toys and cartoons and such... bleh!!!

No comments: