Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. You know what we did special? Absolutely nothing!!! Hee hee. I did get Brad a card from me and one from the girls. He got me a beautiful pink rose and a card from him and one from the girls. We both got the girls a balloon, and he got them a bear and a gorrilla. Very cute. Kenzie has been carrying around the stuffed animals all day.

The weather was so nice today I took the girls for a walk this morning. They love going for walks in the stroller. Kenzie just sings and kicks her feet.

Lyanna slept good last night!! She made it from 1 - 5:30!!!!! I couldn't believe it. But...I feel more tired today than I have in a long time. I actually fell asleep on the couch feeding her. Kenzie was so tired she fell asleep in her lunch. I mean literally face first into her plate. It was rather cute.

No comments: