Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sheesh I've Gotten Offtrack!


Well, It's been too long since I wrote here. There has just been so much going on this month, it's been hard to find the free time to sit at the computer. I have much catching up to do with friends and here as well. I have some really nice pictures to put up as well. Let's see, what has been going on?

Spring is finally "full on" here. The sun has been out and the temperatures are staying in the mid to upper 70's. I love it! The girls and I are getting out and getting our fresh air with nice long walks. They love riding in the stroller and greeting everyone we pass. Kenzie talks to the trees, the flowers, the animals, as well as the people. Hee hee! I wish I could go back in time and see the world with the newness and amazement that she feels. Just that feeling of "WOW" that she expresses all the time, the magicalness of it all. Is that even a word? Ha!





Brad and I have been working in the yard. We have a real garden space this year. I planted some early spring plants....we are trying strawberries, cabbage, and broccoli. So far, so good. Nothing has died yet! Brad has the grass growing great and it looks like we are going to have many nice afternoons and evenings sitting by the pond.



Lyanna was baptized this past Sunday. It was a wonderful ceremony. She was so happy during the whole thing. Even when Pastor poured the water over her head she never cried, and when he annointed her with the oil her face just lit up with the biggest smile. It was one of those moments when you "know" God is there with you. As soon as it was all over, she passed right out and slept through pictures and the drive to lunch. Too much excitement for her I suppose.

Included with this entry is a picture of a group from my "Mom's Club". We went out to eat at FUSION, Japanese Cuisine. It's a hibachi type restaurant and sushi bar. I LOVE sushi!!! So I was really happy that was our outing for the month. We had a great time, just the women with no kids and no husbands! We all need a night out like that once a month!

I can't think of anything else to update right now. I do want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my nephew and my two brothers. My nephew is 8 and oh so cute.
My brothers have hit the big 30!!!

Welcome to the thirty's bros! It's not that bad, in fact I would have to say it's been my best decade so far. Love you guys!

No comments: