Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Boring crap today...

So, I've been feeling pretty good the past few days... sleep deprived but good. I'm soooo ready to get out of Ohio and back in Arkansas. The girls have been good this week. Kenzie has been waking up at night again, and Lyanna has been fussy at night too. I am running on about 4 hours of sleep a night, which it horrible for me. I need a good 8 now. Must be "old age".

We are having Christmas with Brad's family here tomorrow night. It should be a good time. Kenzie is going to LOVE it! I can't wait for her to see what we got her.

I'm at a loss for what to talk about today. Boring boring boring....

Christmas is coming, Yay Yay yay! I can't wait to see my family. I swear my brother calls me every day with the countdown...10 more days, 6 more days, 3 more days..hee hee. I think he is more excited about it than me.

No comments: