Monday, January 16, 2006

New Year Resolutions

Well it's a new year and I've actually made a resolution this time. I usually think new years resolutions are stupid. I can't really think of anyone who has ever kept theirs. BUT.... Since I had my two daughters I gained quite a bit of weight. Of course all women gain weight when they have children, it's pretty much unavoidable..but I want to lose mine, not carry it around forever. So....I am on a diet and exercising 6 days a week.


I am so funny sometimes... I am using "The Biggest Loser" workout video for my exercise. I just loved that show. It was "inspiring" for me I guess. I am also eating on the zone diet. So far so good. Haven't seen any weight loss yet, but it's coming I can feel it. I know my body is adjusting to things cause I had a couple of days where I just felt WEIRD. Woke up in the middle of the night all sweaty and kind of panicky... but overall I'm feeling good.

My target is 110lbs..we'll see how I do.

No comments: