Monday, December 12, 2005

Being Sick Sucks

Well, it has been a tough couple of weeks.... since Thanksgiving we have all been sick. I did manage to get out of the house Friday before last. Brad, Steve, and I all went out for sushi. It was fun, Steve had never had sushi before and needless to say I don't think he'll ever have it again. He literally turned green and I thought he was going to puke all over the table. Hilarious!!

That was it for going out though. Been sick myself ever since. Both babies and I have bronchitis and upper respiratory infections. It sucks!!!!!!! We have all been to the doctor and have all been on some hard core cough medicine. I just hate seeing the girls sick.

I am kinda bummed out cause we haven't been able to do much Christmas shopping at all. We still have everyone in the family to shop for. We have the girls' presents pretty much done. It's kind of hard there too. What do we get for the lil baby? She already has the toys we bought for Kenzie last year that are just fine for her...this is going to be a problem later I'm beginning to see. We're going to have to buy two of everything -- like having twins. Oh boy! Things to look forward to.

I want to get a picture of the girls with Santa...haven't been able to do that either. Ugh..what a crappy time to be sick.

No comments: