Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sitting in the quiet house, eating Doritos, drinking a Captain and Coke, and just chillin'.


Brad is in Arkansas for the weekend. He called me and was sitting in one of the bars on the riverfront. I am so jealous. I want to go to
Arkansas and play too!


He has a business meeting tomorrow with some folks in NLR and then he is going hunting with his buddies. They are going to get up at the butt crack of dawn, wade through some cold ass water up to their armpits and shoot at ducks.


I don't mind him going and hanging out with his friends. Everyone needs a weekend away with their friends now and then...and if he gets a duck...MMMMmmmm Mmmmm yummy! Speaking of ducks.. you know I can't post without putting up some new pictures. Soo...here are some pics from Christmas. All were taken in Stuttgart, Arkansas: The Rice and Duck Capital of the World. Also the town in which I grew up.




No comments: