Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wooooooo Pig Soooooie!


HOW BOUT THEM HOGS!



What a spanking we put to Tennessee tonight. It's so good to see an Arkansas team doing so well. This is the best Razorback team since I can remember. I am sooo hoping that Texas loses tonight! Looks like it's going to happen...

Brad and I are definitely going to Atlanta to watch the SEC conference championship game. That should be sooo much fun!

You gotta listen to the fight song....it is so funny, Brad and I were crying we were laughing so hard. You don't even have to know what the real words are to laugh at this. It is HILARIOUS! Just click on the flag below....it is worth it.



I didn't even know the words to the fight song until Brad and I got married. Now I know it better than he does. This version is from a radio show in Arkansas that we used to listen to all the time. It's one of the characters from the morning show. Shirley Q. Liquor...



No comments: