Thursday, October 08, 2009

A Little of This and a Little

It is 9pm. I am sitting down in the basement with Brad while he watches a really bad movie and drinking a shot of Maker's Mark. Yes, it was that crazy of a night. If it wasn't raining I would be out in the hot tub.
I don't know why bathtime/bedtime has to be so difficult sometimes. It's like the girls just want to do the opposite of everything they are told. I think they just get so tired they can't help themselves. I would LOVE to read to them each night, but on nights like tonight, I just want to tuck them in and get some time away. So, that is what I did. I keep telling myself I just need to relax and enjoy this time with them because they won't be little like this forever and soon they will be doing everything themselves and I'll miss bathtime. It's bittersweet that's for sure.

We have been decorating for the big Halloween party. Brad went out today and bought a whole bunch of new stuff. Some really cool scary characters and cool lights. He got this butler guy who talks and has a head on a tray...sooo cool! And a 6ft grim reaper type guy that is scary! I love it and can't wait for the party.

Tomorrow I go for an eye exam..1st one in years. I have a feeling I won't be getting away without glasses this time. Oh well, I'm not that worried about it. Who cares if I have to get glasses, as long as I can see.

I'm tired, not feeling much up to typing tonight, but I got something posted.

No comments: