Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just a day

Watching movies tonight. Watched "Monsters vs. Aliens" with the girls earlier. It was really cute, Brad thought Susan was sexay for a kids movie. Now watching "Rudi". Believe it or not, I haven't watched this movie before. It's amazing what this guy did.

Had a good day today. Got up around 8am took Lyanna to school, went to McD's with Kenzie and hung out with some of my awesome "mom" friends. I swear it's kind of sad how much I look forward to Wednsdays lunch at the golden arches, just to have a little hanging out time.
Took the Kikers to school and went to have myself fingerprinted.
I have to have a back ground check to volunteer at her school. Not a big deal, go back tomorrow and get my paperwork. I am now offically the Room Mom of Kenzie's class. Whoo hoo!

Brad is complaining about my typing now, so I'm cutting it short.....but hey I blogged.

No comments: