Friday, January 25, 2008

Just Randomness again...but I'm Posting!

So, in an effort to continue on, even though I don't really feel like I have much to talk about. I'm going to write tonight.

The hubby and I got to have a little time alone this evening. We took the girls to a "parents night out" activity. They got to play for three hours and we got to go out to eat alone. It was soooo nice. We went to the hibachi restaurant tonight. Yummy! I had part of a crab roll, seaweed salad, and filet mignon with fried rice and veggies. A nice glass of cabernet to go with it, and we sat with a very nice family.

Then we were off to the furniture store to look for a new love seat, and Lowe's to look for hardware for our new door we bought for the basement.

The basement is coming along well. They dry wall is totally up and patched and sanded. The ceiling is painted and they are going to texturize it tomorrow. THEN...they will prime the walls, and then they will paint!!! I can't wait to see how it looks once it is painted!! After the paint the moulding is going up and it will look like real rooms.

The girls and I spent the day at the in-laws house while the guys sanded the dry wall. I didn't really want Lyanna around all that dust with her allergies and asthma. We'll see how she does with the paint fumes....

Hmmm, what else is going on that I haven't gotten to share? I dunno.... still sad over Heath Ledger's death. Trying to get my husband to buy me a new cellphone. I hate the one's we have right now soooo bad that I've never even set up my voicemail on this one... I think I've had it over a year or so. I don't even have any contacts on it. It sucks much ass and I want to get rid of it so bad I can hardly stand it.

I've been reading alot, just finished the 5th Harry Potter book, Harlequin by Laurel K. Hamilton, and I FINALLY finished The Thirteenth Tale. Which I have to say was very good once I got into it a bit. I just started re-reading The Gunslinger books. I decided to re-read the whole series because I stopped with The Wizard and the Glass and I need to refresh my memory before finishing all the new books.

No comments: