Friday, May 04, 2007

Flashback Friday: 1989

What to talk about today? It is Friday, so I should be doing something Flashbacky for ya'll. I've had some ideas but haven't knuckled down and decided on any one thing. Ohhhh, hey I have an idea... one of my friends from college posted a pic of us from those days. Hee hee...


This is me and my friend Tracy circa 1989. I'm on the right in the vest. This was taken in front of my door in my dorm room. Tracy is a vera cool person and extremely fun to hang out with.

One of our other friends just wanted to take some black and white photos of all of us. There are about 4 more of these type of pics of several of my friends and I.


I believe my hair was dyed black and this cute looking bob got shorter in the back and my head was actually sorta shaved in the back....


You gotta love our 80's look. We were so stylin', I wish I had the rest of the pics that go with this one to show you.



Whew, I wish I was still that skinny....

1 comment:

Ian said...

Hahaha! Love the Totally Eighties look you had going on! Untucked shirt with vest, and oh that hair!

I'm totally nostalgic now. I was still in High School in 1989. What a great time of my life that was! I hope it was equally as good for you.

Ian