Saturday, June 28, 2008

So.. I promise I will write now

I know I know, it has been FOREVER since I have posted with any sort of consistency. I am going to try and do better. I have been in the doldrums...bored...depressed...blah.

My computer had a virus and that didn't help things either. BUT, I have my laptop up and running like new and I'm feeling more "up" now.

I want to capture what is happening around the household again. So what if most of my posts are about my girls. They are cute and are my life, why wouldn't I write about them? DUH!

Right now we are starting on a epic project in our back yard. We are totally landscaping it out. A HUGE retaining wall is going in and we are planning for putting in a pool in the next couple of years. I am going to keep you all up to date with daily photos. I already have shots of the first three days which I will post shortly.

I hope that some of my old readers will wander back through and find me, and maybe I'll get some new ones as well...

So, I'm back ladies and gents!

3 comments:

Ian said...

I'm still around.

Ian

elizinashe said...

'Bout time you came out of hiding! Glad you're back. :)
Love to you!

Bernie said...

Welcome back. Good luck on the retaining wall. We have a fairly small one and it took forever to get it done.