Thursday, April 24, 2014

I couldn't sleep very well last night so I went back in time and read through a lot of my old posts on this blog.  I can't believe how much is on here about the girls!  I loved reading back about what they were doing.
I decided if anything else this blog is a good place for me to keep a record of the little things about them as they are growing up.  (and some funny things about myself as well).
We are having an early spring this year.  Our winter was pretty much non-existent.  One good snow, and it was during our trip to Disney World!  I am NOT complaining.  I don't like the winters here at all. I do love the other 9 months of the year in Ohio though.  We spent all afternoon Sunday outside.
Brad cleaned up the pond.  The pond is officially 8 year old!  It has been out there before Kenzie was born! He got it running smoothly again and it looks like it did when he first put it in.
I cleaned up the dogs back yard *picked up poo*, dug around in the flower beds some, and played with
the girls and the big doggies.

No comments: