Sunday, February 05, 2012

It has definitely been longer than a week. I need to make a stronger effort to write. It seems I only get the time to write on my iPad now and typing on this thing is a pain!
I shall try to make it work.
It is Sunday and I believe this used to be "Poetry" day. I have not written anything creative in so long. I start things in my head but never committ them to paper.
Something else I need to work on as well!
Let 's see what is going on in my life? We are taking the girls to Disney Worldvsoon. Should be lots of fun, right? It is but it is stressful too. Lots of activity and Brad usually wants to keep going when the rest of us are ready for a break. He usuallynneeds one too he just doesn't realize he is tired too. We hadvavBLAST last time though!
Brad and I are starting the process of looking for some land to build our own home. We have decided that we ARE going to stay here awhile.(duh!) although we have put a lot of work into this house we realize that it is never going to be what we really want SO, we are going to build what we want. Scary endeavor we are starting!
I'm done for now! Hopefully, I'll be back here soon.

No comments: