Friday, November 25, 2005

Mushy thanks God stuff today....

It's the day after Thanksgiving and I realize that I didn't say anything about what I was thankful for yesterday..duh. I am so thankful for my family. My husband and my two girls and my extended. Never in a million years did I think I would ever be so blessed in my life.

On my 30th birthday I was just divorced, just finding my own place, starting a new career... I was a mess. I thought I was going to be the old single woman with 50 cats that all the kids in the neighborhood were scared of. That I was going to be single forever...

It took me 3 years of dating before Brad and I found each other. Even when he is driving me nuts I think how much I love him.

I am thankful that God brought him into my life, that we have two healthy babies, and that he has blessed us with the means to live a comfortable life. I try not to take anything for granted anymore.

So thanks God, I appreciate everything you have done for me and blessed me with!

Mushy...bleh....

No comments: